Saturday, 29 July 2017

Lip Swatch Saturday - Dose of Colors 'Dark Secrets'

When I went to New York City last year for IMATS New York I made it a point to check out the store, "Ricky's NYC".

dose of colors dark secrets swatches comparison dupe

The Ricky's that I went to had a bunch of their Dose of Colors stock on sale for 50% off, so I had to pick up a lipstick, right?  I didn't even know that Dose had made solid lipsticks, as I had always known them to make liquid lipsticks.  But I was told that solid lipsticks was actually one of the first products that Dose's released - cool!

dose of colors dark secrets swatches comparison dupe

dose of colors dark secrets swatches comparison dupe

dose of colors dark secrets swatches comparison dupe

dose of colors dark secrets swatches comparison dupe mac heroine revlon shameless maybelline lavender voltage

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried any Dose of Colors as a band. The purple looks really nice on you.

    ReplyDelete

Disqus